1. Only pre-registered Hosted Buyer badge holders, press badge holders and exhibitor badge holders will be allowed entrance to IBTM Americas.
2. Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being required to leave IBTM Americas and being refused further admission.
3. Anyone obtaining an IBTM Americas hosted buyer, press or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means will be asked to leave IBTM Americas.
4. Press badges are restricted to Publishers, Editors, Journalists, Photographers, Broadcasters and Web Bloggers associated with the Meetings and Events industry. Press applications may be required to produce accreditation, in the form of a photocopy of a recognized press or media card, business card or a letter from the editor in order to verify their application. Press registrations from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
5. Anyone attending IBTM Americas should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving license, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organizers and which the Organizers may ask to see.
6. Anyone attending IBTM Americas must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behavior or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt IBTM Americas.
7. The Organizers reserve the right to exclude anyone or require anyone to leave IBTM Americas who does not comply with this policy or whom the Organizers reasonably consider are likely to break these rules or who are prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organizers’ discretion.
8. Official IBTM Americas photographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at IBTM Americas. Anyone attending IBTM Americas consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organizers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing IBTM Americas in the future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability. No other photography or filming will be permitted at IBTM Americas without the prior written approval of the Organizers.