Build your group in 3 steps
Plan your group
Review the profiles of the clients you would like to invite with our Hosted Buyer Manager so we can accomplish the most suitable attendance options that meet your objectives.
**Important: Review the Hosted Buyer benefits, qualification criteria and the Terms & Conditions of the program.
Prepare your invitations
Our Hosted Buyer Team will send you the following information:
- A website link to the Group Coordinator Kit which includes all tools required to invite buyers, from invitations templates to e-mail signature and logos.
- A registration group code.
- Calendar with important dates and deadlines.
- Hosted Buyer brochure (PDF document with information of the benefits for attending).
Invite buyers to apply
Your invitation should include:
- The link where your potential buyers will have access to pre-qualify as a Hosted Buyer and the group code.
- Program details such as important dates and important networking functions to attend.
- A copy of the Hosted Buyer Brochure so your clients can see how the program works including the benefits and details regarding their commitment to the event.
- Details of the required information a buyer needs to submit as part of their registration form.
The Group Coordinator Guidelines will provide further information on working your journey as a Group Coordinator.
IBTM Americas logos
Use the official IBTM Americas logo on your website when recruiting senior-level meeting planners.
Connect with our Hosted Buyer team
Any questions about the Hosted Buyer Program? Don't hesitate to get in touch with our team.