Plan your group
Group Coordinator Kit
Build your group in 3 steps
Review the profiles of the clients you would like to invite with our Hosted Buyer Manager so we can accomplish the most suitable attendance options that meet your objectives.
**Important: Review the Hosted Buyer benefits, qualification criteria and the Terms & Conditions of the program.
Prepare your invitations
Our Hosted Buyer Team will send you the following information:
- A website link to the Group Coordinator Kit which includes all tools required to invite buyers, from invitations templates to e-mail signature and logos.
- A registration group code.
- Calendar with important dates and deadlines.
- Hosted Buyer brochure (PDF document with information of the benefits for attending).
Invite buyers to apply
Your invitation should include:
- The link where your potential buyers will have access to pre-qualify as a Hosted Buyer and the group code.
- Program details such as important dates and important networking functions to attend.
- A copy of the Hosted Buyer Brochure so your clients can see how the program works including the benefits and details regarding their commitment to the event.
- Details of the required information a buyer needs to submit as part of their registration form.
Cycle of the Hosted Buyer Program
The Group Coordinator Guidelines will provide further information on working your journey as a Group Coordinator.
IBTM Americas logos
Use the official IBTM Americas logo on your website when recruiting senior-level meeting planners.
Connect with our Hosted Buyer team
Any questions about the Hosted Buyer Program? Don't hesitate to get in touch with our team.